Outlook Address Extractor 2007
With Outlook Address Extractor 2007 you can extract email addresses and names from the Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express folders to organize your address book.
Outlook Address Extractor is very effective and convenient decision for e-commerce companies which want to have the lists of actual e-mail addresses. This program will help you to make lists of your clients based on your correspondence data and export its to text files or Microsoft Excel worksheet.
Outlook Address Extractor is a very effective and reliable tool. Using Outlook Address Extractor considerably reduces time for processing the postal bases of in comparison with manual or semi-automatic processing and it completely excludes the mistakes.
Outlook Address Extractor 2007 has the friendly graphic interface and the easy to use wizard will help you to extract emails from the Microsoft Outlook folders by several mouse clicks
- Supports Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express
- Multi-accounts processing
- Extract email addresses and names from public folders
- Extract e-mail addresses and names from all headers and message body
- Subfolders processing
- Excludes duplicates
- Save results to text or CSV files
- Save results to MS Excel document
- Automatic mode for scheduling using Windows Scheduler
- Possibility to process only new messages by using saved projects
- "One-Click" processing with saved projects
How it works?
Outlook Address Extractor 2007 scans email messages which are saved in the specified folders and subfolders and extract e-mail addresses and names from these messages. The extracted data are stored in the list of e-mails.
The result of extracting is a list of e-mails and names and it can be saved in a text file, CSV format file or can be exported in the Microsoft Excel document.